Hello, and thank you for your interest in sharing your illustration with us! For the best chance of seeing your illustration featured on the Ickabog social channels or on the www.theickabog.com website, please follow the Guidelines below. Please note that we are not able to feature all illustrations sent to us.
Please note that sharing your illustration with us on social is not considered an entry to The Ickabog Illustration Competition. To find out if you can enter the competition in your country, you can find out more here.
These Social Media and Website Gallery Terms are provided by J.K. Rowling Website Ltd (“JKR Website”), P.O. Box 7828, London, W1A 4GE.
Please remember to include #TheIckabog and either tag or mention @TheIckabog when posting your illustration on your social channels. By doing so, you hereby agree that we and our agents, The Blair Partnership, have the right to use your (or your child’s) illustration globally on the www.theickabog.com website and on The Ickabog social channels in perpetuity (i.e. forever), with limited exceptions, and in publicity on J.K. Rowling’s website, jkrowling.com and social channels.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13 ARE PROHIBITED FROM POSTING OR SUBMITTING ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13, you agree to comply with these Social Media and Website Gallery Terms on your child’s behalf.
Guidelines for posting illustrations on social media:
- ensure it is creative, original, and handmade by you (or your child);
- ensure it is fun and appropriate for fans of all ages, across the world;
- include your (or, where appropriate, your child’s) name (first name only), age, country of residence, only if you are happy for us to include these details in relation to the illustration;
- take a portrait photograph of the illustration, or scan in the highest resolution your camera offers and upload it in similarly high quality; and
- tell us what theme or subject your illustration is of!
- post illustration if, by doing so, you will be in breach of the terms of any social media platform (for instance, any terms relating to age requirements for use of the social media platform);
- include your (or your child’s) social media handle or any other personal information on the illustration itself;
- include any brand logos in your illustration;
- include any music, clips or stills from any film or TV content, to accompany your illustration; nor
- include anything defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, offensive or inappropriate.
If you have any questions about these Social Media and Website Gallery Terms please contact email@example.com Please note that this is not an email address to which you should send fan mail.